Random Posts

banner image

Blogroll

banner image

Learn English (Level-2)

This is the Level-2 of fluent to learn English. These have two parts of this lesson. No limit to learning of English.

Learn English (Level-2)

Two parts.
Part no-1: Technique
Part no-2: Phrases

Part no-1: Learn English Technique

I have a question for you? Under these a paragraph, I write. Your work you find the mistake in this paragraph. This mistake is diplomatic, they have been spelling mistake. So take a moment, you will find out the mistake and this under paragraph.

Learn English Questions:
"My name is Smith I am a firefighter. I live in 30  K Street NW; in Washington, D.C.. I have two childs. One is a girl named Sara. The other is boy named Jhon. His name after my father. also have a wife named Sirin. She is beutiful. She has long, dark, soft hair. We also got dog named Huchy. He is very obedient but sometimes he barks at night and it upsets our neighbors!"

Learn English Let's show the answer.
"My name is Smith and I am a firefighter. I live in 30  K Street NW; in Washington, D.C... I have two children/kids. One of them is a girl, named Sara. The other is a boy named Jhon. He is named after my father. also have a wife named Sirin. She is beautiful. She has long, dark and soft hair. We also got a dog named Huchy. He is very obedient but sometimes he barks at night and this upsets our neighbors!"

Note: Green color text had missing & red color text had the cross.


Part no-2: Phrases

Now we learn English Basic Phrases. You thought your mind you will try to say something start it. You have success in the English language you have to do communicate every day. All-time talking to the stranger. How to start a conversation and learn English! You can use these phrases for this new conversation. You get to start a conversation like.

First, meet:
Hi
How are you? How is it going?
How have you been?

After a long time:
I haven't seen you in years.
Where have you been?
Welcome back, stranger.

Possible Response
Positive              Negative            Neutral

Positive Response:
couldn't be better.
keeping myself busy.
I am cool.

Neutral Response:
so and so
could be better
same as always

Negative Response:
not too good
not very well
I have been under the weather

So focus anything, your mind always set up grammatical power. With Phrases all together. 

To ask about the day:
How's everything?
How are you feeling?
How are things with you?

So this is basic starting phrases. You can start a conversation. 

Running late:
I really have to go. We will talk in sometime.
I am running out of the time, I must go.
Sorry, but I have to leave soon.

English is a comfortable of the language. Please learn these phrases and you can start apply. 

To say bye:
See you real soon.
I will talk to you soon.
It was a pleasure meeting you.

So never ever practice this conversation. Try to say. You learn English, your level step-growth day by day, just do it. 


Learn English (Level-2) Learn English (Level-2) Reviewed by M.I. Sagar on April 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.